The Feline thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME MEMBERS

3 posters

Go down

WELCOME MEMBERS Empty WELCOME MEMBERS

Post  Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm

This is to welcome all of the members who decided to join this open forum. I am grateful to have you here as I'm sure we will have much to discuss. I would love if each of you told us a little story about you. I am Elizabeth S - the Admin of this open discussion forum. I work for IBM and have been in the IT field for 8 years. If you ever need help with anything on this forum please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and have a wonderful day

DISCLAIMER: Please not that is Forum is not approved or moderated by the Cat Network. This forum is strictly for like-minded members. A place where we may openly discuss any issues or questions we might have. Again - this forum is NOT Cat Network approved. One can assume that everything in this forum shall stay between the registered users and will not go to anyone else in the Cat Network.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://catnetwork.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MEMBERS Empty not familiar with use of forums

Post  purring4me Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Hi Elizabeth.
Never used a forum, not sure how to do it. Just bear with me and hopefully we'll be able to
communicate. Isn't it simpler to create a yahoo group? I belong to many yahoo rescue groups and
they seem very simple to use and view? You can choose to receive general emails or choose to receive one digest a day or a weekly digest... Thanks! Patty

purring4me

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MEMBERS Empty thanks for joining

Post  Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:16 pm

cat It would have been easier to create another group. But like you said, alot of people have ALOT of groups. I can't even count how many yahoo groups I'm a member of. I just wanted a site where people can have multiple topics with different topics. That way no one will get lost in all the e-mails like I often do.

Admin
Admin

https://catnetwork.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MEMBERS Empty I think this will work

Post  cdundas Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:08 am

I also belong to some Yahoo groups about cats, feral cats, books, etc. You can count on me to visit about 3-4 times a week.

Thanks.

Christine

cdundas

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MEMBERS Empty Re: WELCOME MEMBERS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum